Baked Tofu and Sweet Potato bowls

Shown here with soba noodles, steamed broccoli, roasted pumpkin and roasted aubergine. You can just about see the sauce, but in actual fact the whole dish is sitting in a pool of it.


I have to admit that it's so long since I made this, I actually lost the recipe. Luckily I remembered roughly what went into it, so I hope this will do. It was very tasty and definitely worth reproducing. 
I made firm tofu and baked it, cubed, in a little oil and grated fresh ginger with equal-sized cubes of orange sweet potato. The Malaysian-style coconut curry sauce is so easy to throw together too. Find the recipe here. Add some steamed and/ or roasted veggies of your choice and layer it all up in a bowl with lashings of tasty sauce to serve. Yum!


Comments

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment- feedback from you really helps me to decide what to post, and I love hearing from you- thanks :)

Popular Posts