|Crunchy hemp and smooth dark chocolate... mmm...|
- Melt the gour in a sturdy pan over a medium heat, and stir in the hemp seeds.
- Follow the instructions for making chikki here .
- Spread onto greaseproof paper and when setting, break into little chunks or cut into neater squares/ diamonds (I went for he "crazy paving" effect).
- Half-dip in melted dark chocolate and return to the greaseproof paper to set.
- You can also make these with sesame seeds.
|These are equally good as a cake decoration or on their own|
|Try adding a little food colouring to make them even more attractive!|