Healthy Sweets- the update!

Towards the end of January, I published a  post about quick and easy healthy sweets: unfortunately I had no photos at the time, but yesterday I managed to make 2 kinds, apricot and almond rolled in coconut, and carob, sultana and walnut (with some porridge oats to firm them up) and I finally got pictures. I'm hoping that one of these when I get home from work will prevent me from raiding the biscuit tin, as I'm trying to be sugar-free at the moment...
Hope you find the pics inspiring, anyway!

Comments

  1. Acually the sweets were too much of a success! I got home from work one day to find that most had gone......must make more next time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment- feedback from you really helps me to decide what to post, and I love hearing from you- thanks :)

Popular Posts